For over 20 years, TimeClick® has been producing and supporting top notch time clock software for small businesses. We’ve always included support during the free trial and first 30 days after purchase. You can continue to receive high quality support by purchasing an Annual Support Plan.
So, what is included?
- Live people! Nothing beats talking to a real person, knowing they are on your side and able to remedy any problems.
- US based support. You’ll be able to get help during normal business hours. We’re here between 7am and 4pm Mountain Standard Time, Mondays through Fridays.
- Convenience. We can assist by phone, email, or live chat. The choice is yours.
- Remote sharing. Avoid confusion trying to describe an issue and bypass system navigation which may be too technical for some staff. Our friendly experts can log on to your computer to resolve any issue or provide on-hands training.
- Free updates. You’ll also be eligible for any new version updates during the following year. Those perks continue for as long as you maintain your annual plan and will pay for itself twice-over, even if you never need the technical help.
- Value. Depending on the license size, renewals are only about $100 per year. For those without annual plans, the Per Incident flat rate fee is $59.
- Discounted custom reporting. TimeClick is now offering custom reporting so you can enjoy tailored software like the big companies…without the “big company price tag”.
Why will I need support? Doesn’t the software work out of the box?
TimeClick is designed to be installed by anyone in under 5 minutes. Most support issues are not related to the program itself, but to computer or network issues. Here are some common examples.
- Computer crashes. Nobody plans on their computer crashing but when it does it is usually the day payroll is due. Having someone who can quickly help restore your program will save you a lot of stress when you are under the gun.
- Network outage or changes. Computer networks can be temperamental things. Your router may assign new IP addresses to your computers, causing connectivity issues which we can quickly diagnose.
- Moving computers. Technology changes in the blink of an eye, which means at some point you will be adding new computers. We will help move your software and ensure no data is lost.
- Employee training. Administrators change, new employees are hired, and new features are adopted. You’ll always be prepared and efficient with training from our support staff.
For most issues we have support videos, blog posts or FAQ’s, but $100 is a small price to pay to speak to an expert who will spend as much time as necessary to resolve an issue.
How do I sign up?
If you didn’t purchase a support plan when you bought your software license you can sign up for one by going to our Support Page. If you need technical assistance or training, just let us know. Use the same contacts to check on the status of your plan, the renewal date, or to sign up for these benefits.
Phone: 435.753.4102 Email: email@example.com Chat: www.timeclick.com
TimeClick support plans offer tremendous value in live help and version updates. Whether you’re hiring new staff, changing out office computers, or it’s Friday morning, payroll is due, and your network isn’t cooperating—TimeClick is just a call away.