Save Time and Money with Software.
Every business wants to be as profitable as possible. Raising prices on your products or services can make you uncompetitive, and low wattage bulbs are only going to get you so far. (Unless your business is selling low wattage bulbs.) It makes sense to improve efficiency in other areas in order to increase profitability. Employees are the single largest investment for most businesses, which naturally leaves the most room to improve.
Employees need to be paid.
No matter what business you are in, that is the universal constant. Wikipedia defines payroll:
“Payroll and payroll taxes considerably affect the net income of most companies and they are subject to laws and regulations. From an ethics in business viewpoint payroll is a critical department as employees are responsive to payroll errors and irregularities: good employee morale requires payroll to be paid timely and accurately. The primary mission of the payroll department is to ensure that all employees are paid accurately and timely with the correct withholdings and deductions, and to ensure the withholdings and deductions are remitted in a timely manner. This includes salary payments, tax withholdings, and deductions from a paycheck.”
Office automation is the assembly line for the 21st century.
Handwritten timecards, ledgers, punch clocks, spreadsheets…they’ve all had their day. We have automated our factories, our dry cleaning, our fast food restaurants…even our health care. Shouldn’t we try to save time on payroll as well? HR payroll software can be broken down into steps—collection/organization of the raw data (hours), and processing that data. Data collection is the most important step in the payroll process but is often overlooked and therefore has the greatest potential for improvement.
The right equipment makes the job simple.
A good timeclock program will save time and enhance the accuracy of your time records. TimeClick® is a leader in the field. Here’s how it can help your tracking.
- Simplicity—Employees can be trained to use TimeClick® in less than a minute. Every pay period, Administrators will condense hours of labor into minutes.
- Value—TimeClick® has a one-time fee–no recurring subscription payments or extra charges per employee.
- Security—Passwords, Administrative authority, and audit reports make undetected time manipulation virtually impossible.
- Accuracy—Employees and businesses alike can have faith that their hours are correct.
- Compliance—TimeClick® gives you the tools to stay current with changing legislation and regulations.
- Reporting—With over twenty reports, each available in screen/printed form, PDF/XPS file, or as a .CSV (Excel) extraction, you have the flexibility to send or import the data where it’s needed.
- Real Time Monitoring—Know when your employees arrive, where they are, and whether your hourly employees are on pace for overtime.
- Access—You can access the data from any PC with an internet connection, which is perfect for remote offices or payroll services.
- Support—Since 1993,TimeClick® has been providing award winning domestic support and business hours to fit your schedule.
TimeClick® offers all these benefits, plus accruals, overtime calculation, and other features to make your payroll processing more streamlined.
John of the Boys & Girls Club of Western Broome, Inc. writes:
“The reports are easy to use, and the customer support is very good. The software has saved countless hours compared to our old time card system.”
Take the next step.
Once you have the hours collected and organized, you will need to import that data, calculate tax and benefit payments, make those contributions, and of course, distribute employee pay–all while toeing the line of government regulations. These tasks have become nearly impossible to do manually and most employers have migrated to payroll management software by now. But is your choice the right one? You should ask yourself these questions when trying to decide on a payroll solution.
- How long has this software been around?
- Do they have references?
- Do they cater to my industry?
- Is my business important to them?
- Will they be available when I have a problem?
- What is the cost and are there hidden or extra fees?
TimeClick® gets you started. Passport® brings it home.
Passport Business Solutions® Payroll with Direct Deposit is acomprehensive in-house payroll managementsoftware system that provides flexible settings to accommodate a variety of payroll and deduction needs as well as safeguards for accuracy and privacy.
- TimeClick®’s strategic relationship with Passport Business Solutions®streamlines your entire Payroll process as TimeClick® feeds hours worked, sick, and vacation time directly into Passport’s Payroll module.
- Excellent audit trails and comprehensive reports protect your operations: Payroll check register, history report, union deductions report, hours report as well as a standard quarterly report, a 1099 report (for non-employee compensation), a year-end W2 information report, and more.
- PBS Payroll software updates are issued as needed to ensure that you are in compliance with federal, state, and local payroll reporting regulations.
- PBS Direct Deposit helps reduce fraud by reducing check printing and Positive Pay records produced for transmission to your bank provide further control.
Learn out more about Passport Payroll.
Go with the proven winners.
In an effort to be more profitable, it is wise to make improvements where they will have the greatest effect. Your workforce is that pool and software is the toolbox to help you reach your goals. TimeClick® and Passport® have more than 50 years of combined experience creating exceptional business software and have helped thousands of businesses like yours save time and money when running their payroll.